We are looking for our new colleague reporting to the company's Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
Who are we?
Webshippy started operating in Hungary at the beginning of 2016 as a logistics company, providing full-faced Fulfillment service for the American sample. Webshippy stores the products of the webshops, packs the orders and transfers them to courier companies. A huge logistics center with more than 1 million stocked products and an innovative robotic system.
What is special about Us?
That our founders have developed workflows based on their own online commercial experiences that are based on state-of-the-art technology, which are constantly improved by our own developers every day.
In some sentences, get to know your prospective superior and colleagues:
You will definitely not be bored in this place. Every day, every hour is fast-paced, decisions are made quickly and the big picture is lifelike. Our tasks are becoming more structured and plannable, while we are now developing our reporting processes. I have many years of professional experience, both in the corporate and start-up world, with strong experience in Excel, Accounting, Budgeting, Finance, and Reporting behind me, which strengthens me to follow my dreams and create financial security with my team that is easy to see, scalable and last but not least, we work as partners with management and other departments. I will not supervise your work, trust comes first, and I’m optimistic about your fast, developer solutions. I like to work with open, fast-paced, extroverted, but still “blue” people like myself and I believe in the importance of work-life balance.
What about your business?
As Finance Manager, you will analyze everyday financial activities and provide advice and guidance to your team in order to reach company targets and support your direct manager (CFO) on implementing future financial plans.
So your tasks will be to:
- managing, developing, and motivating the finance team which is consist of 3 members
- ensure and develop the finance administration procedures
- managing day to day cash flow, preparing short term direct cash flow forecast and reporting to the CFO
- reviewing new suppliers related contracts and working very closely with a company lawyer as well as make suggestions in this regards
- leading and controlling the credit management process
- managing accounts receivable and payables
- managing procurement processes of key accounts logistic clients
- responsible for invoicing processes and supervising closing procedures
We're looking for you if
- you have a bachelor’s degree in the field of economics/finance/accounting
- have a positive and innovative mindset
- problems mean possible solutions and not barriers for you
- you have at least 5 years experience in finance or controlling (preferably in a multinational environment and in start-up companies)
- have at least 1-year experience in leading a team
- you have strong MS Office knowledge
- you are a multi-tasker and have good communication skills
What we offer
- development and career opportunity in a fast-growing environment
- competitive salary package
- friendly, youthful work environment
- stable corporate background
- long-term job opportunity
Szimpik vagyunk, de nincs a szakterületednek megfelelő nyitott pozíciónk?
Ne hagyd, hogy ismerőseid lemaradjanak nyitott pozícióinkról!
Te nem keresel munkát, de lehet, hogy egy barátod éppen nálunk találja meg álmai munkahelyét!